• Admission to Higher Secondary program should be initiated via the Darpan portal and admission to the FYUGP should be initiated via Samarth eGov portal.
• Admission is done strictly on merit basis, and is governed by the Admission rules of the College. The decision of the Admission Committee in this regard is final.
• Applicants will have to appear in person at the time of admission with original copies of Pass Certificate, Mark Sheet, Age Certificate, Character Certificate (from the Heads of the
institution last attended), Caste Certificate and any other document notified from time to time. No application will be accepted after the last date of submission.
• Reservation of seats will be entertained as per Govt. of Assam rules.
• Extra Curricular (EC) quota will be maintained as per Govt. of Assam norms Fees Structure
The fees structure of different courses will be in adherence to the guidelines of the Govt. of Assam. These structures will be notified in the college notice board and college website.
Candidate Seeking Admission shall have to produce the following documents at the time of admission :
• One set of photocopies of marksheets duly attested, of qualifying / last attended examination (H.S.L.C./H.S.S.L.C.)
• Certificate from the Head of the institution last attended must be enclosed with the application form.
• Four recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the application form and two photographs are also to be enclosed.
• H.S.L.C. Admit Card (attested coy) must be enclosed with the application form.
• ST/SC/OBC candidates, and those seeking admission in co-curricular quota must enclose relevant certificates.
• Applicants having gap period should produce gap certificate.
Application form must be completed in all respects. Applicants are directed to keep handy all the original certificates and testimonials for verification at the time of submission of forms
and interview for the admission process.